If you have pubic hair but aren’t 18+, RETREAT! GERARAHERE!
When you talk to men, especially African men about Brazilian women, this is the first thing they picture.
You talk to African women about Brazilian women, here’s what they picture.
But Brazil has something else to offer. The Brazilian Wax.
Brazilian wax is the removal of hair from every nook and cranny of the genital area. And that includes between the butt cheeks.
Some people leave a little strip called a ‘landing strip,’ just above the pubic bone.
Like an arrow giving directions to where she wants it.
Others play it fancier
Sure you can get rid of pubic hair by shaving with a razor (electric or otherwise) but some people’s skin can’t tolerate it. Especially those who are prone to in grown hair.
Others use hair removal creams. But I can assure you that no razor or hair removal cream can provide you the total final smoothness a Brazilian wax will provide you.
Does a Brazilian wax hurt?
Sure it does. But not anymore than cutting yourself shaving will hurt. And if done right and by a professional, the hurt is negligible.
Here are reasons to have less or no hair down there.
- No 1 and the most important to me is IT JUST LOOKS BETTER. It makes the whole pubic region much more edible looking. No guy wants to eat out his girl with her unkempt bush tickling his nose.
Can you imagine if this lady had an unkempt pubis. This picture would have been a horrible memory.
- Less hair down there also reduces likelihood of crotch odor.
- And there will be no more hair to trap dirt or for parasites to hide in.
- Cooler atmosphere in your underwear.
- I’m not sure if this applies to everybody, but most people that shave feel more confident about their body. Another psychological upside to less hair down there is it makes your lover think of you as hygienic.
Have you ever been with a woman sexually and she was “dry”? Then all the hair down there becomes sandpapery like the Sahara desert on a hot dry afternoon. And as a man it feels like your member is going in and out of a grater or blender?
Some advice though. If you’ve removed your hair down there with a razor, I strongly suggest no sex for a couple of days. Why? Because the skin of your crotch is bruised which makes you more susceptible to infection during intercourse.
For those who have never experienced a Brazilian Wax and who’d rather do it at home rather than dash someone at a beauty parlour cash to invade their privacy and do it for them. Here’s how.
- Get the right wax. The wax that suits your skin and need.
- Make sure nobody is home. You chose not to do it in a beauty parlour so I’m assuming you don’t want any one walking in on you while you are… busy.
- Heat the wax.
- Make sure your hair is the right length. It’s better if your hair isn’t too long. Because if it is, the process will hurt way more. So first trim with a razor before beginning the waxing process (this also applies if you opt for an hair removal cream).
- Take a shower before beginning. It helps the wax grip the strands of hair.
- Stir and test the wax. Make sure it’s not too hurt. Burning yourself doesn’t help in anyway
- Smear the wax on your hair. Then let it sit for about thirty seconds.
- Pull the section off in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Make sure to hold the skin beneath the section taut while you pull away to lessen the pain.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for as long as you can stand it or till you’re done with all the hair.
- Take a shower to wash off any residue
Yes I know all that sounds stressful (and painful) but I’ve seen you women put in just as much effort into braiding your hair and applying needless makeup. If you can do all that, you can this.
If for no other reason, do it for me. BUT DO NOT SEND ME PICS OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT! email@example.com
I repeat! Do not send me pics, okay? firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh and an advantage of a Brazilian wax you should know is, over time and repeated procedures, your hair won’t grow quite so thickly over the repeatedly waxed area.
So which do you think is better? A bushy trail?
Or a sweet smooth drive?